The Post-Covid World
- What is the legacy of the corona crisis?
- Has globalization suffered permanent damage?
- Is inflation around the corner?
- Are sovereign debt crisis coming?
- How is Europe doing?
Prof. Dr. Beatrice Weder di Mauro
Professor of International Economics, Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies / IHEID, Research Professor and Distinguished Fellow Emerging Markets Institute, INSEAD
How have private companies performed through the Covid crisis and where to from here?
- Defining and tracking the private company universe
- Country and sector trends
- Key macro drivers and outlook
- Implications for investors
Nicholas Brooks, Head of Economic and Investment Research, Intermediate Capital Group (ICG)
What drives future private equity returns: Complexity premium instead of illiquidity premium
Dr. Nils Rode, Chief Investment Officer, Member of the Investment Committee, Schroder Adveq
12:50 - 13:10 Live-Q&A Session with pre-registered participants
Private Debt - Trends, Strategies and Investment Opportunities
- Impact of Covid-19 on the asset class
- Overview of the industry-wide development
- Reasons for investing in the private debt area
- Options for integration into traditional portfolio allocation
Larry Zimmerman, Managing Director, Head of Private Debt Origination, Benefit Street Partners