Over a Decade of Infrastructure: Resurrection, Change and Outlook of an Asset Class
- Establishing an asset class - conservative, diverse or opportunistic?
- Experiences of LPs and/or GPs - what have we/they learned?
- Current challenges - where is the journey heading in the next decade?
Dr. Peter Brodehser, Head of Infrastructure Investments, Talanx Group (Ampega Asset Management)
Implementation of an investment strategy for core infrastructure investments (equity)
- -What is core infrastructure and why is it attractive?
- -What are the opportunities and critical issues for implementation?
- -What are Swiss Life Asset Managers' experiences and lessons learned?
Christoph Manser, Head of Infrastructure Equity, Swiss Life Asset Managers
12:00 - 12:20 Live-Q&A Session with pre-registered participants
Special Situations and Distressed Opportunities in a post-Covid world
Scott Graves, Partner, Co-Head of Private Equity Group and Head of Special Opportunities, Ares Management
15:20 - 15:40 Live-Q&A Session with pre-registered participants