ESG in Alternatives: Trends and Challenges
- Snapshot of ESG in the Alternatives Industry
- ESG data challenges in alternatives: quantifying the unquantifiable
- Setting expectations on ESG data in private markets: Exploring data, transparency and realistic expectations
Dimitri Mavridis, Senior Research Associate, Preqin
ESG regulations: the European ESG template, towards an European harmonisation
- SFDR/Taxonomy/IDD/Mifid are very ESG demanding regulation
- The EET (European ESG Template) proposes am harmonisation for Asset managers to provide ESG info to investors
- Investors will be even more demanding with Private assets, than with listed
Ghislain Perisse, Head of Insurance Solutions, Fidelity International, coordinator at FinDatEx
The future of sustainable finance: between impact and greenwashing
- What is impact?
- What is greenwashing?
- How to measure impact?
- Are there benchmarks?
Prof. Dr. Christian Klein, Professor for Sustainable Finance, University of Kassel