Advantages of an integrated alternatives platform for climate and impact investing
- Harnessing the resources of a global yield, hybrid, and equity platform to provide bespoke solutions to the market
- Integrating sustainability and ESG considerations as core components of the investment process
- Expanding opportunities and advancing the climate and energy transition
Olivia Wassenaar, Partner, Head of Sustainable Investing, & Head of Natural Resources, Apollo Global Management
European infrastructure investments: risks and opportunities of decarbonization, electrification and digitization in Europe
- What asset-types are delivering real inflation elasticity?
- Does Russia’s war in Ukraine impede or accelerate the transition from gas?
- Will the US Inflation Reduction Act affect the rate of innovation in Europe?
- Is net zero achievable by 2050 in the EU? Are we wasting too much time debating the final 20% of changes, when the solutions to 80% of the challenges are already at our finger tips?
Mark Gilligan, Head of Infrastructure, AXA Investment Managers Alts
Benefits of GP-Led transactions for investors in a challenging Private Equity market environment
- Reduction in Private Equity exits and valuation re-setting create favourable conditions
- Specialized focus on single-asset continuation vehicles as a driver of performance
- Scale as differentiating factor for access to highest quality deals
Andrea Serra, Head of Europe - Strategic Equity, Intermediate Capital Group (ICG)
2023: The Rise of Alternative Real Estate Lending
- Long-term real estate lending trends driven by regulatory change
- Near-term market dislocation driven by rising interest rates
- What is the current market opportunity for alternative real estate lenders?
Philip Moore, Head of European Real Estate Debt, Ares Management
Sustainable infrastructure strategies to support the energy transition (in German)
- Financing of projects aimed at reducing the production costs of industrial players while improving their environmental impact in compliance with European regulations
- Solutions for financing dual partnerships between institutional and public investors
- Financing sectors in which institutional investors are still underinvested: biomass, waste-to-fuel, geothermal, and waste recycling.
Johnny El Hachem, Edmond de Rothschild Asset Management S.A.
Venture Capital funds – structured towards growth capital and entrepreneurship
- Significance of the European Venture Capital ecosystem
- Regulatory framework for Venture Capital Funds
- Day-to-day business: transactions and life cycle management