New fund structures and vehicles in practice: from hybrid and semi-liquid funds to evergreen and continuation funds
- Drivers and reasons for new investment structures from the provider and investor perspective
- Private Wealth & Private Markets: New Best Friends?
- ELTIF 2.0: new structuring and investment opportunities for institutional and private investors
- Comparison with international fund products for private markets strategies: USA Interval Funds and BDC, UK: Listed Investment Trusts
- AIFMD II and dealing with the new requirements for liquidity management tools
Marco Simonis, Partner, Clifford Chance
N.N., Dechert LLP
Moderation: Frank Dornseifer, Managing Director, BAI e.V.
Alternatives vs. disclosure requirements - Where does the industry stand?
- Recap of implementations to date – Where does the industry stand?
- What are the current challenges?
- What does the future hold?
Impact of AIFMD II on the law of collective investment schemes? - sustainability, digitalization, loan funds and cross-border matters
Prof. Dr. Dirk Zetzsche, Full professor in Financial Law, ADA Chair in Financial Law and Inclusive Finance, Université du Luxembourg